"" Moments with Moreen: Stash

Friday 27 March 2009

Stash

My daughter Sarah took me to our local craft shop in the week and I could not resist these gorgous fabrics to add to my stash





I was pleased that the blue matched the threads so well as I am stitching with that thread at the moment and can't wait do the finishing.

Talking about stash I recently recieved these charts from Keepsake Stitches and will be sewing them in this 32ct linen. The colour on the chart looks very blue but it is infact stitched in the mint green and peach colours.



Here is more stash I recieved as a Mothers day present from my daughter Carol, I am so excited to have this Just Nans 15 sided biscornu.



Carol also gave me one of the Charm Garden Pins to get me started there are several you can collect but I love this bee one its my favourite.



I love playing with my stash and I have plenty to play with.

Instead of just admiring it I think I had better start some serious stitching.

Watch this space.

1 comment:

Patricia Lessell said...

I love your new stash. It's great and you will surely have fun stitching it and I, for one, can't wait to see your progress. Love Patti xxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin