"" Moments with Moreen: Shopping with Ben

Saturday 19 May 2007

Shopping with Ben


I promised to take my grandson Ben into Plymouth on the bus one day so yesterday I met him from school he was surprised to see me and excited when I said we would get a bus and go shopping. He loved it on the bus as he usually goes in the car and was very interested in the baby that was on the bus and asked me if I could get one lol.

We didn't have a lot of time, I had to go to the bank and then we went to Woolworths where Ben bought some sweets with the his pocket money and I was very impressed that he also bought some for his sister Charlotte.

After going to his favourite shop Disney we didn't have a lot of time left as Grandad was meeting us at 6 o'clock and we had to get to Macdonalds for our tea before then, but he was very happy with his purchases from Disney that Nanny bought him as you can see here.
We also went to the Build a Bear shop but it was only a fleeting visit as it was almost closing time Ben loved this bear in the photograph with him so we decided we would visit Build a Bear another day and go and get our Macdonalds before it was too late and Grandad would be waiting for us.
All in all we had a great time and went home with promises of doing it again soon.

It was lovely to have him on his own he was so well behaved I was proud of him.

2 comments:

Sarah Youde said...

Well I know that Ben had a great time and he came home with more presents than he had for his birthday!! Not really but he was certainly spoiled in town with Nanny :o)

scrapdolly said...

Sounds like a lovely visit to town.

I LOVE Build a Bear workshops and even though I am ALMOST grown up I am a scuker for them

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin