"" Moments with Moreen: Just a little about me

Thursday 17 May 2007

Just a little about me

Well it has turned out to be a lovely sunny day here in Plymouth I have just popped across the road to see my daughter Sarah and my two youngest grandchidren Ben & Charlotte, it was good to see them having fun in the garden, hope the weather has decided to stay warm for a while.
I have two other daughters Carol and Debra and a son Roy. Carol also lives in Plymouth but Debra lives in Capetown South Africa something I found very hard to come to terms with but she loves it in South Africa and comes back home quite often to visit, one day I hope to visit her. My son Roy lives in Callington Cornwall and I see him often.
Carol is married to Colin and they have two sons Jason & Matthew. Jason since finishing his Degree and Post Grad at Cardiff University now works as a review editor on a music magazine in London. Matthew who has hopefully decided he will go to University after all is also very clever.
Roy is married to Theresa and they have two daughters Laura & Kimberely who both attend Plymouth High School and are doing very well.
Sarah my youngest daughter is married to Mark and Mum to Ben & Charlotte my two adorable youngest grandchildren. Ben is five and Charlotte is four, I get to see them every day as they live just accross the road.

1 comment:

Sarah Youde said...

You love us all then? :o)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin