"" Moments with Moreen: Baby sitting

Saturday 2 June 2007

Baby sitting

Just a quick blog before I go and cook tea as I am looking after Ben & Charlotte for Sarah to go to her school reunion tonight. I will be able to watch the television and relax without thinking I ought to be doing jobs around the house or being disturbed by the telephone. Quite looking forward to it.
I haven't got much scrapbooking done lately I have done a LO for Pencil lines which I can't show here at the moment but here is one that I started at the last Exeter crop and have at last finished it was a class by Janice Warren and I am quite pleased with how it turned out

I can't wait for the Exeter crops to start again as I am missing them already, Fi aka Srappybunny from UKS runs them but she is moving house at the moment and will start up in her new home town when she is settled and has chance to organise them, I hope it won't be too long before they start again.

Must go and prepare my meal don't want to keep Sarah waiting as I'm sure she is excited about seeing her old school friends, would love to see them all when they get together lol.

1 comment:

Sarah Youde said...

Thanks for babysitting last night Mum. I had a lovely time!

I love the layout, you have changed so much from the class lo that it looks completely different.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin