"" Moments with Moreen: Amonamipierre cherub

Sunday 18 April 2010

Amonamipierre cherub


Its been along time since I posted and its incredible how quickly the time has flown I have been kept very busy as DH took a few months off work to make some changes to our home, we have nearly finished what we planned to do and I have at last been able to take these photos for my blog. This little cherub has been sat in my hobby basket along with a lot of other little cherubs and angels for over a year waiting to be finished and posted so there will be more cherubs and angels posted soon along with a few other stitched things needed to be finished and I am not going to be staying away so long in the future.
I have made this into a little hanger for my daughter Sarah as it will match her newly decorated bedroom.


I have used a lovely William Morris fabric for the back of the cushion in these lovely shades that matches the DMC thread 3768 perfectly



It was all stiched 1 over 1 on 28ct cream linen.
I hope you like my little cherub and thank you for visiting

8 comments:

Sarah said...

It's soooooo gorgeous Mum, I can't wait to hang it in my bedroom :) I will be over to collect it in a minute!!

Carol said...

It's lovely to see you blogging again Mum. Your AMAP cherub pillow is gorgeous and will look lovely in Sarah's new bedroom. :o)

bricolo-chic said...

bellissimo! wonderful!!!

Gwen said...

Beautiful Moreen welcome back.

Meari said...

This one is lovely, too!

Carol R said...

Pretty pillow -perfect backing fabric!

Rosali said...

The cherub is lovely and your blog is very nice. El querubín es un amor y su blog es muy bonito.

cath said...

Magnifique, j'aime beaucoup !!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin