"" Moments with Moreen: Lettre d' Amour

Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Lettre d' Amour

Here is another cherub made into a little pillow with my initial on it.


Lettre d'Amour is a french design by Couleur d' Etoile I just could not resist this little cherub. It is stitched 1 over 1 on 28ct cream linen with DMC threads 452 950 3023 3860.
This is the back of the pillow just with the cream fabric which is a very pretty small floral design.




Another cherub from my hobby bucket. Lots more to come but I am at last getting them finished.
Thank you for looking.

8 comments:

Despina said...

that is such a stunning piece! Was it a freebie on the internet?

Despina said...

that is such a beautiful piece

Tatkis said...

What a sweet cherub! And it is finished with a lot of French style!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Sarah said...

I love this Mum, the style of the pillow is so sweet. Nice to see you finally getting all your finishes made up!

Meari said...

Very pretty!

Carol said...

Another lovely pillow Mum. I must get around to doing a pillow finish like this myself!

Carolyn NC said...

Lovely job!

Gladys Creativa said...

An ornament very beutiful! congratulations...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin