"" Moments with Moreen: Lettre d' Amour

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Lettre d' Amour

Here is another cherub made into a little pillow with my initial on it.


Lettre d'Amour is a french design by Couleur d' Etoile I just could not resist this little cherub. It is stitched 1 over 1 on 28ct cream linen with DMC threads 452 950 3023 3860.
This is the back of the pillow just with the cream fabric which is a very pretty small floral design.




Another cherub from my hobby bucket. Lots more to come but I am at last getting them finished.
Thank you for looking.

7 comments:

Despina said...

that is such a stunning piece! Was it a freebie on the internet?

Despina said...

that is such a beautiful piece

Tatkis said...

What a sweet cherub! And it is finished with a lot of French style!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Sarah said...

I love this Mum, the style of the pillow is so sweet. Nice to see you finally getting all your finishes made up!

Carol said...

Another lovely pillow Mum. I must get around to doing a pillow finish like this myself!

Carolyn NC said...

Lovely job!

Gladys Creativa said...

An ornament very beutiful! congratulations...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin